Tiberiam

The official forum of the Judicial Republic of Tiberiam
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 KingIsaac expands to PLOT 28

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KingIsaac



Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: KingIsaac expands to PLOT 28   Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:13 pm

"Your Majesty, our country is experiencing a very big crisis." Secretary of Internal Affairs Jack said. "The oil price is rising, and the transport groups are complaining and they're threatening us they will have a 300% fare hike to overcome their losses. If that will happen the people will rally against you and you will be impeached."

"What? 300% fare hike on our buses and taxis and trains? And the oil price is still rising?" Queen Jeny asked anxiously.

"Yes, your Majesty. But, if we will have our own oil company, if we will have an oil mine, then this will be no problem."

"What do you mean?"

"If we will just conquer a land that has oil, then we won't have any problem"

"WHAT? You want us to go to war again? Do you know how much we spend on our last expansion? 800 billion dollars! and now you want to spend another 800 billion dollars just for oil?"

"Well, Your Majesty, if we will control the oil companies, then the government will have profit from it. And within just a year we can get back the 800 billion dollars."

"OK. And what do you suggest?"

"If we will just invade PLOT 28, which has 2 oil mines, we can be the richest nation."

"Ok, ok. Here's my seal ring and you can do whatever you like to do with it"

"Thank you, Your Majesty."

Secretary Jack then sealed the paper titled "Declaration of War on PLOT 28" with the seal ring of Queen Jeny. He then faxed it to OCTAGON, the KingIsaac's military Head Quarters.

-----------
(In the OCTAGON)

"What is this?!? Another invasion?!?" Secretary Jiann said, the Secretary of Defense since the beginning

"That is what it looks like to me" Harry said, the chief of OCTAGON.

"The Queen really loves to see blood dripping and stealing the riches of the dead."

"Well, that is what it looks like to me"

"OK. Now, send our 500 tanks and 400 war planes and 800,000 soldiers."

Back to top Go down
Holy Edesu SocialistState
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 939
Join date : 2010-09-10
Age : 24
Location : Madison, WI

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac expands to PLOT 28   Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:16 pm

[You don't really need to invade plot 28, since no one lives there. However, the construction of oil facilities in the arctic, tens of thousands of miles away, will be astronomical.]

_____________________
The Holy Edesu Socialist State was founded on May 1, 1907 AD.
Pro Deus et Communismo
National Anthem
EKP Anthem

No servant can serve two masters. He will either hate one and love the other, or be devoted to one and despise the other. One cannot serve both God and mammon. (Luke 16:13)
Back to top Go down
http://www.xkcd.com/
Civa-Orchestra

avatar

Posts : 155
Join date : 2010-10-21
Age : 23
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac expands to PLOT 28   Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:23 pm

((Oil mine? *Facepalm*))
Back to top Go down
Holy Edesu SocialistState
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 939
Join date : 2010-09-10
Age : 24
Location : Madison, WI

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac expands to PLOT 28   Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:55 pm

Civa-Orchestra wrote:
((Oil mine? *Facepalm*))
[He's a Philippine national. His English is superb.]

_____________________
The Holy Edesu Socialist State was founded on May 1, 1907 AD.
Pro Deus et Communismo
National Anthem
EKP Anthem

No servant can serve two masters. He will either hate one and love the other, or be devoted to one and despise the other. One cannot serve both God and mammon. (Luke 16:13)
Back to top Go down
http://www.xkcd.com/
Civa-Orchestra

avatar

Posts : 155
Join date : 2010-10-21
Age : 23
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac expands to PLOT 28   Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:29 am

MFA of Edo Edi Essum wrote:
Civa-Orchestra wrote:
((Oil mine? *Facepalm*))
[He's a Philippine national. His English is superb.]

((I should I care?))
Back to top Go down
Rasvidi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 28
Location : Ottawa, Canada

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac expands to PLOT 28   Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:20 pm

Civa-Orchestra wrote:
MFA of Edo Edi Essum wrote:
Civa-Orchestra wrote:
((Oil mine? *Facepalm*))
[He's a Philippine national. His English is superb.]

((I should I care?))

[I realize that in America, ignorance and abhorrence of other cultures and languages is not only tolerated but encouraged. However, our community is an international one so you're going to have to respect that people's english is not always going to be perfect. The failures of your nation's education system and your culture's blind and beligerent attitude to the rest of the world will only work to expose your own inadequacies rather then give ridicule to your victims.]

_____________________

The United People's Republics of Rasvidi
Chairman Väinö Nakashidze
National Anthem
Back to top Go down
Civa-Orchestra

avatar

Posts : 155
Join date : 2010-10-21
Age : 23
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac expands to PLOT 28   Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:46 pm

Rasvidi wrote:
Civa-Orchestra wrote:
MFA of Edo Edi Essum wrote:
Civa-Orchestra wrote:
((Oil mine? *Facepalm*))
[He's a Philippine national. His English is superb.]

((I should I care?))

[I realize that in America, ignorance and abhorrence of other cultures and languages is not only tolerated but encouraged. However, our community is an international one so you're going to have to respect that people's english is not always going to be perfect. The failures of your nation's education system and your culture's blind and beligerent attitude to the rest of the world will only work to expose your own inadequacies rather then give ridicule to your victims.]

((I was never commenting on his English, thus I don't care. Unless you've invented a way to extract oil by using pickaxes, then his choice of words are redundant.))
Back to top Go down
Holy Edesu SocialistState
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 939
Join date : 2010-09-10
Age : 24
Location : Madison, WI

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac expands to PLOT 28   Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:06 pm

Civa-Orchestra wrote:
Rasvidi wrote:
Civa-Orchestra wrote:
MFA of Edo Edi Essum wrote:
Civa-Orchestra wrote:
((Oil mine? *Facepalm*))
[He's a Philippine national. His English is superb.]

((I should I care?))

[I realize that in America, ignorance and abhorrence of other cultures and languages is not only tolerated but encouraged. However, our community is an international one so you're going to have to respect that people's english is not always going to be perfect. The failures of your nation's education system and your culture's blind and beligerent attitude to the rest of the world will only work to expose your own inadequacies rather then give ridicule to your victims.]

((I was never commenting on his English, thus I don't care. Unless you've invented a way to extract oil by using pickaxes, then his choice of words are redundant.))
His word choice was not redundant but rather illogical. You could also brush up on your English.

_____________________
The Holy Edesu Socialist State was founded on May 1, 1907 AD.
Pro Deus et Communismo
National Anthem
EKP Anthem

No servant can serve two masters. He will either hate one and love the other, or be devoted to one and despise the other. One cannot serve both God and mammon. (Luke 16:13)
Back to top Go down
http://www.xkcd.com/
Civa-Orchestra

avatar

Posts : 155
Join date : 2010-10-21
Age : 23
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac expands to PLOT 28   Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:12 pm

MFA of Edo Edi Essum wrote:
Civa-Orchestra wrote:
Rasvidi wrote:
Civa-Orchestra wrote:
MFA of Edo Edi Essum wrote:
Civa-Orchestra wrote:
((Oil mine? *Facepalm*))
[He's a Philippine national. His English is superb.]

((I should I care?))

[I realize that in America, ignorance and abhorrence of other cultures and languages is not only tolerated but encouraged. However, our community is an international one so you're going to have to respect that people's english is not always going to be perfect. The failures of your nation's education system and your culture's blind and beligerent attitude to the rest of the world will only work to expose your own inadequacies rather then give ridicule to your victims.]

((I was never commenting on his English, thus I don't care. Unless you've invented a way to extract oil by using pickaxes, then his choice of words are redundant.))
His word choice was not redundant but rather illogical. You could also brush up on your English.

My apologies. I meant to say retarded.

Ok, I've had my fun. Let's end this pointless drivel that never had any business being here in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Holy Edesu SocialistState
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 939
Join date : 2010-09-10
Age : 24
Location : Madison, WI

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac expands to PLOT 28   Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:30 am

Civa-Orchestra wrote:
MFA of Edo Edi Essum wrote:
Civa-Orchestra wrote:
Rasvidi wrote:
Civa-Orchestra wrote:
MFA of Edo Edi Essum wrote:
Civa-Orchestra wrote:
((Oil mine? *Facepalm*))
[He's a Philippine national. His English is superb.]

((I should I care?))

[I realize that in America, ignorance and abhorrence of other cultures and languages is not only tolerated but encouraged. However, our community is an international one so you're going to have to respect that people's english is not always going to be perfect. The failures of your nation's education system and your culture's blind and beligerent attitude to the rest of the world will only work to expose your own inadequacies rather then give ridicule to your victims.]

((I was never commenting on his English, thus I don't care. Unless you've invented a way to extract oil by using pickaxes, then his choice of words are redundant.))
His word choice was not redundant but rather illogical. You could also brush up on your English.

My apologies. I meant to say retarded.

Ok, I've had my fun. Let's end this pointless drivel that never had any business being here in the first place.
Agreed. We all went way overboard. Also, I have Church tomorrow. I should really go offline now.

_____________________
The Holy Edesu Socialist State was founded on May 1, 1907 AD.
Pro Deus et Communismo
National Anthem
EKP Anthem

No servant can serve two masters. He will either hate one and love the other, or be devoted to one and despise the other. One cannot serve both God and mammon. (Luke 16:13)
Back to top Go down
http://www.xkcd.com/
Oscalantine

avatar

Posts : 542
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Seoul, South Korea


Honor: Advanced RPer

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac expands to PLOT 28   Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:36 am

The world is under madness. Everyone is demanding oil, and it has been on the highest demand, as it is oh so useful not only as a fuel source, but also as raw material for many, many products that are in demand. Various nations around Tiberiam have been attempting several methods to meet this demand of oil: either capture all the oil reserves as best as possible, or create an alternate fuel source and stop the monopoly of other country’s oil in the meantime. Oscalantine’s case is a little different from them all, in reality. Oscalantine has two reliable source of cheaply produced oil: favorable realtions with EEE, the largest oil producer in the world, and its own Rhombiom Corporation, which has been stepping up as one of the largest oil-producing company of Hiborea. Oscalantine was always comfortable being the oddball out of the resource demands, as Oscalantine’s vast wealth comes not from raw resource, but from developing resources. Oscalantine always had the lead in Hiborea in the areas of telecommunication and information technology, a place that Nexus Incorporated has guarded with zeal and jealousy for a good century. Therefore, Oscalantine was more than happy to create a trade deals with other nations for raw resources, and selling much more cost-effective finished product to other nations’ consumers in return. Its trade as a whole might not look favorable as far as Oscalantine as a nation is concerned, but Nexus Incorporated has grown larger and larger… to the point that it now was the largest company in the face of Tiberiam.

But like all good nations, Oscalantine had a backup plan for a backup plan… even for a very comfortable position. Oscalantine has been pushing to take the plot 28, a very oil-rich territory encased in ice. The process of efficiently drilling oil under the permafrost is difficult to speak in the least, so the project has been taking halts in recent years. The government spending was also secondary in priority to creation of new lines of softwares and hardwares… especially in the areas of creating artificial diamonds. However, in the recent years, the demand of oil has been rising, and the project has been getting more and more funding due to the recent light of creating another front for oil.

Therefore, Oscalantine could not help but to see the move made by nation of KingIsaac. This was not good… not good at all. The GWA has been dominating oil recently, and KingIsaac taking another oil-rich nation could cause an uproar and another war between EU and GWA… a war that will not be looked favorably in economy. However, that was not an issue. The main issue was the economic size of KingIsaac. It was too small… too much peasant population… and suffering too much losses for Oscalantine to rely on. The plot will not yield efficient amount of oil that Oscalantine would want, and that was not going to happen.




Oscalantine hated going into war… especially since another war ended, but it wasn’t going to let force of KingIsaac enter the plot. Oscalantine has mobilized its SeaByte and created a blockade to prevent any of KingIsaac’s troops from entering Plot 28 from easily accessed plots 17 and 11, while ensuring that Oscalantine mainland was protected by creating a naval concentration around plot 34 and 35. Oscalantine has also started to regularly patrol the high seas, especially in the plots concerning 22 and 23. However, Oscalantine did not invade the waters of Civa Orchestra, as it has no intention of souring the relationship with Civa would do any good.

Effectively, Oscalantine has blocked off all major landing operation from happening around the coastal regions without Oscalantine noticing its actions. On the ground the high alert has been placed in all army posts. Oscalantine has mobilized 250,000 National Army from their training, which will enter full battle-ready state by the end of the week. While 240,000 National Army was roused to protect Oscalantine’s land from potential ground army movement, the 10,000 soldiers would march into plot 28 to swiftly create a fortificiation line along the oil deposits around the area, securing the region in case KingIsaac were to manage to sneak by the blockade. [b]Oscalantine has also told 1,000,000 National Army members to be ON NOTICE to be deployed at the moment’s notice, as well as telling Oslose Foundation to make ready the automated line for 100% military manufacture if war in inevitable.

With the procedure done, Oscalantine was waiting for the move of KingIsaac’s 800,000-men army to march into wherever land or sea that they will move into. If war was inevitable, Oscalantine will fight the entire GWA if necessary to protect their future supply of petroleum for Oscalantine’s member companies. Oscalantine hoped, however, that potential treaty can be made to split the property in Plot 28… to create either a split zone for Oscalantine and KingIsaac-controlled economic sectors or to create a neutral zone of interest for all nations to create a rig there if they so wish.

Regardless, Oscalantine was ready for mobilization. The navy was already out in the sea, and Oscalantine’s 250,000-men army will arrive to their respective centers of operation by the end of this week. If necessary, Oscalantine will be able to mobilize and arm all of its 1million called-in National Army in one week notice. The production of automated lines to manufacture latest battle tanks and war gears can be established around the same time as well. Oscalantine was all but ready for war… and although it hoped for more peaceful resolution, it will not have GWA taking Oscalantine’s entire future oil supply without a treaty.

_____________________
Incorporated States of Oscalantine

CEO of Oscalantine: Executor Nathanial Nestor Kwon

Management Head of Technology - Head Tony Max Kiwiki
Management Head of Programming - Head Lesana Victoria Melcoba
Management Head of Maintenance - Head George Alexander Kim

Military Manager of Navy - Fleet Admiral Valarie Esinstall Kwon
Military Manager of Army - General Judiciary Jimmy Thomas Lee
Military Manager of Airspace - [vacant]
Back to top Go down
KingIsaac



Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac expands to PLOT 28   Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:47 am

Her Majesty Queen Jeny was in her desk at the Royal Plane, receiving the latest news about the PLOT 28.

"Your Majesty, Oscalantine interfered with our plans. We can surely bomb them, destroy the nation, but our economy will die." Secretary Jack said

"We need to do something. We can't lose that land. I will never allow that to happen. If we ever needs to bomb the mainland Oscalantine, then so be it." Her Majesty said

"So, Your Majesty, what do you want us to do?"

The Queen then whispered something evil into his ears, and his face went pale.

---------------------------

The Queen's decision was irreversible except by herself. But she had already given the order. KingIsaac will drop 10 Tsar Bomba in the area where the blockades of Oscalantine are located. The planers carrying the Tsar Bomba are escorted with 20 additional war planes, loaded with missiles and ammo.
Back to top Go down
Oscalantine

avatar

Posts : 542
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Seoul, South Korea


Honor: Advanced RPer

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac expands to PLOT 28   Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:00 am

“Wait… what did you say, Madam Alpha?” Fleet Admiral of Oscalantine asked… for the fifth time.

“Ma’am, we have reports that they are flying ten bombers to our positions. I have no idea where they will strike.” Madam Alpha replied… for the fifth time.

“You have got to be kidding me.” Fleet Admiral said seriously… for the fifth time.

“What are your orders? If I must ask once more.” Madam Alpha asked.

Fleet Admiral’s frown was clear indication that she wasn’t at all happy. In fact, this was rather vexing to her. However, Sir Beta seems to be having much more joyful time. In the three-way communication, both Fleet Admiral and Madam Alpha had to mute out his laughter in order to have a decent conversation. Sir Beta was cracking up still, rolling on the floor and laughing so hard that he was choking from the laughter.

Sir Beta finally managed to put down his laughter to a minor snickering before reset his volume control. He was still laughing, but he was able to control it enough to speak to others.

“What is there to ask? Alpha?” Sir Beta said in between his snicker, “Ma’am, stop thinking that this is some sort of maneuver. The defensive line is flawless. Leave this to the CWF and let’s get everyone in the fleet to take a nap.”

“This is war, Sir Beta,” Madam Alpha stated bluntly, “you cannot be serious.”

“Come on, Alpha,” Sir Beta replied, “you know that the only reason that KingIsaac is standing right now is because we haven’t bombarded their shores with missiles. If we marched our army there, the case would already be over.”

“You exaggerate.” Madam Alpha frowned.

“Ah, but the case would be clearly be over. We only need like… what, a day? To get their navy into pile of scrap metal for Rhombiom to recycle, three days to take the shoreline, another day to march out our supplies, and then it is a cake walk to the capital to slay the royal family. Game Over.” Sir Beta said with a yawn. He seemed to be tired of this issue already.

“I hate to say it, Madam, but Sir Beta is correct,” Fleet Admiral said to Madam Alpha with a sigh, “there is no threat to SeaByte at all. Only 20% of our entire navy is even above water for them to bomb. I am sort of worried that we are falling into a trap, since this tactic is so obviously stupid.”

“Ma’am, you are woefully underestimating our CWF. GET OVER IT! Just tell them to send a hundred ARXI or something. That should take care of that.” Sir Beta said, “You know what? I am getting bored of this topic already. If you need me, ma’am, I’ll be playing online game with Kappa.”

Sir Beta logged out from the TriN network with that. Fleet Admiral closed her eyes and shook her head. But Sir Beta was right… it wasn’t anything that needed the fullest attention of SeaByte… in fact, very little attention was ever even needed. After all, even if they attacked with ICBM directly into the blockading lines, the network of thermal laser will intercept at least three of them before letting any one missile in. There really was no contest.

“Ma’am, I’ll tell the carriers to dispatch ARXI. Am I correct to assume that one hundred would be enough?” Madam Alpha asked.

“Sir Beta was correct. One hundred ARXI would be enough to be fitting match to the flying aces of KingIsaac. I will, however, contact Sir Beta again to establish Thermal Line ready for any cases of bombing to our blockade. Madam, while you are at it, tell CWF to direct this conversation to Executor Nate.”

“Yes, ma’am. I’ll be back to report the response by the Executor.”




Over the excuse of finding the lost company of Lindback Corporation, AAXX, a high-altitude UAVS with purpose of spy plane and recon, was all over the world. Therefore, the moment that the bombers were launched Oscalantine new about its flight… its flight patterns… and roughly knew its payload and power. The destination was roughly guessable even without complex flight estimation. There was only one place that actually had any worth in terms of breaking the lines: Plot 35. That was the only place that was worth striking, as it became a de facto naval concentration to prevent any naval operations by KingIsaac from occurring in plots 17 and westward. The bombing would be most successful there if the operation as done without notification anyways, as carriers and destroyers were concentrated in that area. All in all, the plot was a perfect place to destroy in order for KingIsaac to start the operation to get to plot 28.

However, they woefully underestimated the naval power of Oscalantine as well as its information technology capabilities. The operation was found out the moment it was deployed, and Oscalantine had massive amount of power concentrated in that island. It had already created a fuel line, established a defensive parameter with destroyers and carriers, and it became an operating and fueling center of Oscalantine’s western blockade. In other words, the operation would have been devastating if it succeeded, but there was no way it could. Ten bombers… even with nuclear bombs, will not be able to deploy the firepower to the area due to ARXI, a new fighter UAVS designed solely for air-to-air combat. Even if ARXI was bypassed, Oscalantine navy already knew about what was happening, and therefore it has already created what is known as ”Thermal Line,” which is a computer linkup of all thermal laser system installed in all destroyers and carriers to target the high-threat objects and destroy it. With Thermal Line established, the bombers will drop from the skies before any payload would be released… and the fighters will just be a target practice to anti-air guns and missiles in the carriers and destroyers.

As expected, Oscalantine launched one hundred ARXI, air superiority UAVS fighter, to combat the warplanes of KingIsaac. With fighters outnumbered ten to one, it would be difficult for the fighters to press on the attack and will have to retreat in order to save the bombers. Meanwhile, in case that the bombers ignore ARXI’s threats, Thermal Line as well as anti-air measures were established in Plot 35, to ensure that any target within range will be intercepted with near-instant timing.




Quote :

Ladies and Gentleman, good day, and I hope you are enjoying your pleasant afternoon.

However, the days of Oscalantine isn’t as pleasant as they could be. Oscalantine will like to announce today that they have blockaded the waters of Plot 17, 22, 36, 35, and 34 in order to prevent forces of KingIsaac from taking Plot 28 by force. I am unsure as to how the global community will act in this action, but all trades will be in the normal rate, and to ensure the safety of the merchant vessels, we would encourage that the ships would go around Hijima Island towards Plot 33 and then to Oscalantine, in the cases of war.

We would, however, like to announce that this is merely a skirmish… nothing more. I honestly feel bad that we have to even fight starved, rather ill-equipped nation such as KingIsaac, as their economy and military spending is dwarfed by our nation. However, as a leading nation in economics and pro-business mind, we shall prevent monopoly of GWA from taking plot 28. We shall, therefore, take custody of Plot 28 until the situation has calmed down, during which time, we shall provide this plot into a safer, more neutral nation that will be willing to cooperate with any nation without biased opinions. We are currently leaning towards giving the property to Civa Orchestra, a nation that has yet to contact with any nation in political ways.

We would like to emphasize that this is NOT a direct act of war… nor is it any method of obstruction of civilian projects. We shall defend the territory from any military conflict, and we will retaliate when any potential threat by KingIsaac arrives. [b]We would also like to ask GWA nations to show sign of benevolence, reserve, and economic prosperity. We do not wish for war, nor will we ever want to enrage our raw resource providers. We are more than willing to negotiate our current statements and agree upon a better treaty where all nations are happy. We would also appreciate if any other nations could act in order to control KingIsaac from rash behaviors, as war leads to ill-profit.

Thank you very much, ladies and gentlemen of the press, and let us all hope that we can see brighter days in Oscalantine.




The ten thousand National Army members have arrived at Plot 28 as scheduled, and have started to create infrastructures around the plot in order to create a defensive line. The concrete army base, along with artillery lines, temporary air port, and other major military positions will be built by Rhombiom Corporation, and it is expected to take a month. These temporary structures will either be further fortified into something more durable and lasting, or it will be scrapped and recycled into civilian structures in the future. Rhombiom Corporation has also filed in a request to start drilling from the oil rigs, but Oscalantine has yet to approve or disapprove the notion yet.

_____________________
Incorporated States of Oscalantine

CEO of Oscalantine: Executor Nathanial Nestor Kwon

Management Head of Technology - Head Tony Max Kiwiki
Management Head of Programming - Head Lesana Victoria Melcoba
Management Head of Maintenance - Head George Alexander Kim

Military Manager of Navy - Fleet Admiral Valarie Esinstall Kwon
Military Manager of Army - General Judiciary Jimmy Thomas Lee
Military Manager of Airspace - [vacant]
Back to top Go down
Holy Edesu SocialistState
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 939
Join date : 2010-09-10
Age : 24
Location : Madison, WI

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac expands to PLOT 28   Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:22 am

[OOC. Allow me to explain something. KingIsacc is far from poor. In fact, it is welathier than Gracealona. Below are the top 8 RPers in Tiberiam, ranked by wealth.

1. Isis Rakael (Shitloads of money)
2. Bautizar ($19,415,751,650,979)
3. Oscalantine ($7,149,081,860,693)
4. Rasvidi ($6,366,948,320,158)
5. NX401 ($4,999,608,509,788)
6. KingIsaac ($4,769,856,020,081)
7. Grace ($3,732,904,490,348)
8. Civa-Orchestra ($1,507,541,108,620)]

What was Queen Jeny trying to achieve with this political gesture? Surely she knew ten nuclear missiles, even those with incredibly large warheads, could not defeat the Osclantine military.

Edo Edi Essum had no intention of alienating either its ally KingIsaac or its trade partner Osclalntine. Within two hours, MFA Albinoni was in Carnibas requesting a meeting with the Executor. Meanwhile, the Edesu ambassador in Maynila was ready to plead with Queen Jeny. If all somehow went well, the two nations could share the valuable territory. Oscalantine could use Isaaca investment to develop the oil.

It would be a shame if the two nations descended into warfare. Queen Jeny's economic reforms were certianly highly successful. In two years she had grown KingIsaac into an economic powerhouse. Edo Edi Essum no longer sent any aid; domestic charity could fill the gap. Also, EEE was the poor man of Tiberiam. Perhaps even Edo Edi Essum would become a prosperous nation.

_____________________
The Holy Edesu Socialist State was founded on May 1, 1907 AD.
Pro Deus et Communismo
National Anthem
EKP Anthem

No servant can serve two masters. He will either hate one and love the other, or be devoted to one and despise the other. One cannot serve both God and mammon. (Luke 16:13)
Back to top Go down
http://www.xkcd.com/
KingIsaac



Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac expands to PLOT 28   Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:38 am

"Your Majesty, I think they have prepared for our attacks." Secretary Jiann said.

"Your Majesty, they even, uh, let's say, called our nation poor" Secretary Jack said while reading the newspapers he bought outside the palace

"And, Your Majesty, they even said they can kill you and the royal family in a day!" Secretary Jiann exclaimed.

"I see, what are the status of our bombs?" Her Majesty asked.

"They are now about to drop 4 bombs in the waters of plot 17 and plot 11. 5 bombs are to be dropped in the resistance in plot 28. Our planes will be there in an hour. They are too late to block our planes. [KingIsaac planes]They have already passed them." Secretary Jiann replied proudly

"They underestimated us. They don't know what we can do. When our nation sprung in the Tiberiam world, or Earth, or whatever you call it, we have 0 defense budget. Absolute 0. But when I took queen-ship, look. We have 4 trillion dollars now. They really underestimated us and that will make us win. It is called a war strategy, my friends. War strategy". her Majesty said.

Back to top Go down
Oscalantine

avatar

Posts : 542
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Seoul, South Korea


Honor: Advanced RPer

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac expands to PLOT 28   Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:51 am

[[Erm...

KI, I could reply to this, but I think you have guessed a few things wrong... check out the Hiborea map, and you'll understand.

Another thing: Oscalantine has NAVAL BLOCKADE in the seas surrounding plot 17 and 22. Heck, Plot 11 isn't even protected by Oscalantine's navy. Not to mention... in order to fly towards Plot 28, you will be flying directly over Oscalantine mainland, which will mean that ALL the SAM sites in my homeland can attack your bombers with impunity.

And in case you were wondering... yes, Oscalantine is currently using Plot 34, 35, and 36 as temporary naval base, where they established a temporary fuel line to reinforce the lines in case of immediate war. So... I guess bombing those areas are much more accurate?

So... before I post... can you edit some things? Sorry that I have abused terrain, but strategy, strategy, right?


Oh and btw... I am not offending you, am I? This is country's view, and nothing more. People tend to... erm... get personal with their RPCs, so I was trying to tell you that I am not trying to provoke you IRL.]]

_____________________
Incorporated States of Oscalantine

CEO of Oscalantine: Executor Nathanial Nestor Kwon

Management Head of Technology - Head Tony Max Kiwiki
Management Head of Programming - Head Lesana Victoria Melcoba
Management Head of Maintenance - Head George Alexander Kim

Military Manager of Navy - Fleet Admiral Valarie Esinstall Kwon
Military Manager of Army - General Judiciary Jimmy Thomas Lee
Military Manager of Airspace - [vacant]
Back to top Go down
Oscalantine

avatar

Posts : 542
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Seoul, South Korea


Honor: Advanced RPer

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac expands to PLOT 28   Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:45 am

[[Damn... I HATE the doubleposting, but I have to do ONE thing before I wait for KingIsaac. I honestly hope that he can come back soon...]]

[[This is mainly because of my blockade. If I keep it operation any longer, I'll probably run too much money into the blockade and create a losses... And I wanted to update how the things are going. I have assumed that the skirmishes in the borders have been stalemates, as no one really won. I SERIOUSLY hope that KI sees this and post soon...]]


The Plot 28’s fortification has been completed, with a good few weeks going into the project. The concrete and metal base has been established in the major areas of Plot 28, especially in the areas that have been found to hold large reserve of petroleum, which was southern side of the plot.

The bases are built at first using quick-dry cements, but these hulls have been soon reinforced once more with permanent concrete and metal skeletons. Much of the bases are still under construction below ground, where the ground is being drilled in order to create a location for underground storage. Each base is armed with nuclear fission power generators, similar to those in the nuclear submarines. While these do not produce enough power to fuel the base, it does produce enough heat to keep the massive generating room at optimal capacity for the usage of Magnesium-Air Fuel Cells, which have been implemented as a key generator for this instance. The temperature has also been considered for the vehicles, as none of the petroleum-powered vehicles have been sent to Plot 28. Instead, vehicles powered by fuel cells have arrived, but using Zinc-Air battery fuel cells instead of Magnesium-Air fuel cell used by Oscalantine military. This is to ensure that the fuel cells still stay functional in the crazy temperatures that these vehicles will be operating in. In fact, none of the base’s machineries are powered by petroleum. Instead, a heavy electric lines run through all the bases to power much of the electric-powered vehicles, defenses, and applications in the bases. Traditional interception warheads have been replaced with thermal laser grids, which, although still inefficient than intercepting missiles in taking out missiles one-on-one, can be extremely effective in mass numbers. Each base has reported to have over thirty of these thermal lasers operational. All is necessary is one minute notice before the warhead’s arrival, which by then would have heated enough particles to heat up any missiles in the air. Of course, Oscalantine has taken into account that in the arctic cold these lasers will not be as efficient. What they have lacked in strength they have regained with numbers, as more and more thermal lasers are being installed as power becomes available.

These electric-wired bases amount to five in number. They each vary in sizes and defensive personnel, but all of them have their own generator rooms which produce enough electricity to keep the facility functional all year. The largest base contains a temporary airport, which allows hard-supplies to arrive from Oscalantine. Even the smallest bases contain enough weapons to last against an enemy siege for a good month before surrendering, which would be all the time Oscalantine needs to break through the siege and rescue the bases. In the larger bases, there are plans for underground nuclear power plant, which will supply the needs of the base in order for these bases to power up more than one hundred thermal lasers to prevent any areal offensives. Oscalantine has reported that 10,000 men in the Plot 28 have been increased to a good 100,000, with plans to send more personnel into the territory. General Judiciary have announced that it might be a good training exercise to send all the reserves of Oscalantine division by division up to Plot 28 to send time there in service, as the frigid cold would probably serve as a good training opportunity to the young recruits that still have not gotten out of their comfort zone since their enlistment.

With Plot 28 completely secured, Oscalantine has announced that they will break the naval blockade. With all the offensive from KingIsaac being trapped in a stalemate, Oscalantine decided to not waste any more capital and retreat from the territories. However, the Plot 34 and shores of 35 will still be manned, as these are precious areas that need to be defended in order for Oscalantine homeland to stay safe. Oscalantine have warned KingIsaac that any offensives taken from Plot 17 to Plot 28 will be considered as a threat to Oscalantine homeland, and will mobilize its own military to stop the march. With the defense completed, Oscalantine waited… for something to happen.




Oscalantine’s meeting with EEE officials have been rather unfruitful, as Oscalantine did not wish to completely hand over Plot 28 to KingIsaac. However, Oscalantine have stated that they are willing to negotiate a treaty with KingIsaac to split the territory. However, Oscalantine was rather adamant about not taking another step until agreement has been reached with KingIsaac.

Osalantine have since then moved the naval forces away from Plot 17 and 22. These gestures could be seen as willingness to negotiate. However, Oscalantine has plans to continue to supply and arm Plot 28. If KingIsaac does not respond to EEE’s proposals, Oscalantine seems to be all too eager to keep the territory as its own agenda.

_____________________
Incorporated States of Oscalantine

CEO of Oscalantine: Executor Nathanial Nestor Kwon

Management Head of Technology - Head Tony Max Kiwiki
Management Head of Programming - Head Lesana Victoria Melcoba
Management Head of Maintenance - Head George Alexander Kim

Military Manager of Navy - Fleet Admiral Valarie Esinstall Kwon
Military Manager of Army - General Judiciary Jimmy Thomas Lee
Military Manager of Airspace - [vacant]
Back to top Go down
KingIsaac



Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac expands to PLOT 28   Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:21 am

Queen Jeny received the offer from Oscalantine this morning, and have drafted this Agreement

[quote]
KingIsaac-Oscalantine Agreement
Plot 28 shall be divided into 2: the eastern is to be given on Oscalantine and the western part to KingIsaac. KingIsaac shall have 60% of the oil deposits, as it is the first to invade PLOT 28. "First come, first serve" as they say. Military forces of both countries in PLOT 28 shall not exceed in: 500,000 soldiers, 200 planes, 200 tanks, and 50 warships. Any exceedings will result in the termination of this treaty.
Her Majesty Queen Jeny the Greatest

This agreement was forwarded to the ambassador of Oscalantine.

When the letter was given, Queen Jeny ordered all military and diplomatic personnel of Oscalantine in KingIsaac to be out of the country.
Back to top Go down
Oscalantine

avatar

Posts : 542
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Seoul, South Korea


Honor: Advanced RPer

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac expands to PLOT 28   Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:41 am

Oscalantine government has shown outrage in the claims of KingIsaac's claims. One of the reasons is because the reasoning of "first come first serve" basis have been incorrect, that although KingIsaac was indeed the first to declare invasion of the territory, Oscalantine has shown interest and certainly have made known to the world their intent for taking the plot 28 in eventuality. Additionally, Oscalantine troops were the ones to initially arrive PHYSICALLY to Plot 28.

Instead of unfair divide, Oscalantine has suggested that the plot to be split into half, with each nation taking 50% of the oil deposits each. This will ensure that the both nations will have no reason to continue the conflict even in the future, as the land was split fairly and evenly. Oscalantine government has agreed that the forces will not exceed certain numbers, and Oscalantine have further agreed that because of their military power surpassing KingIsaac and the close proximity of Plot 28 to the mainland, Oscalantine will half that manpower, that only 250,000 soldiers will occupy the land at any one time. Oscalantine was rather confused that the Plot 28 will need warships, but they have decided that 50 warships are acceptable.

Oscalantine have also suggested that since the purpose of Plot 28 was a gift to Civa Orchestra, that Oscalantine will obtain the western half of the Plot. Oscalantine believes that this is mutually beneficial to both nations, as closer the land is to the plot, the better it would be to maintain.

With agreement set, Oscalantine have stated that once both parties have agreed upon the treaty, all the military bases in the KingIsaac's portion of the Plot 28 would be demolished and left barren. This will be followed by retreat of the soldiers from the KingIsaac territory. However, Oscalantine have stated that their troops will remain in Plot 28 until the agreement has been struck.

_____________________
Incorporated States of Oscalantine

CEO of Oscalantine: Executor Nathanial Nestor Kwon

Management Head of Technology - Head Tony Max Kiwiki
Management Head of Programming - Head Lesana Victoria Melcoba
Management Head of Maintenance - Head George Alexander Kim

Military Manager of Navy - Fleet Admiral Valarie Esinstall Kwon
Military Manager of Army - General Judiciary Jimmy Thomas Lee
Military Manager of Airspace - [vacant]
Back to top Go down
Rasvidi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 28
Location : Ottawa, Canada

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac expands to PLOT 28   Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:26 am

Rasvidi has announced it's intent to support Oscalantine militarily, should the need arise.

_____________________

The United People's Republics of Rasvidi
Chairman Väinö Nakashidze
National Anthem
Back to top Go down
KingIsaac



Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac expands to PLOT 28   Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:05 am

Queen Jeny have made revisions to the agreement, and this is all she could allow:

Quote :

The PLOT 28 shall be divided into 2: the Western Oscalantine and the Eastern KingIsaac. Both countries shall 50% of the Oil Deposits, however, the Nickel, shall be given to KingIsaac as it is in the center-eastern part of the island. Military forces of both countries in PLOT 28 shall not exceed in: 500,000 soldiers, 200 planes, 200 tanks, and 50 warships. Any exceedings will result in the termination of this treaty. If any military personnel of Oscalantine invaded the Eastern PLOT 28 even by 0.0000000001 cm., whether by land or sea, KingIsaac will launch ten nuclear missiles to the mainland Oscalantine and Western Oscalantine in PLOT 28.

Since this is the last offer KingIsaac will give, we will just wait for the approval of Oscalantine.

Her Majesty Queen Jeny the Greatest
Back to top Go down
Oscalantine

avatar

Posts : 542
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Seoul, South Korea


Honor: Advanced RPer

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac expands to PLOT 28   Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:39 am

Although Oscalantine scoffs at the response of KingIsaac's threats of nuclear warhead, they find no reason to fiddle with the negotiation of nickel reserves, and therefore Oscalantine agrees to the suggestion. However, Oscalantine is a bit skeptical as to why in the world would there be 500,000 soldiers in the arctic region.

Oscalantine have stated that they shall immediately start the systematic withdrawal and destruction of military installations in the eastern side of Plot 28. Oscalantine predicts that by the end of next month, all bases within Eastern Plot 28 would be destroyed. The remaining three bases, as two were located on the eastern side with total of five, will continue to serve its duty in the bases. These bases will be expanded with nuclear reactors as well as newest defensive lines to protect the plot from potential aggression. The temporary airport in the plot will be re-purposed into civilian facility, as Oscalantine finds little need or use for a civilian planes in the arctic climate.

There are plans, however, for markers for safe land to be placed in the western Plot 28. Geologists have been deployed to western portion of the territory to find the safest pathway out of the arctic climate of Plot 28 to the sub-arctic regions, in which a fueling station, rest stop, as well as airport will be set in order to transport the oil safely.


[[OOC - Crap... didn't check the Rasvidi's update... there are FIVE oil deposits, not four.]]

EDIT

During the survey of the land, Oscalantine geologists have found that there was an extra large oil deposit in the area that wasn't previous recorded in the geological records. The deposits have been found to the Oscalantine side of the plot, but there was surely going to be a conflict with KingIsaac.

Oscalantine respectably asks the government of KingIsaac that since KingIsaac have obtained the nickel deposit, and that the oil rig was found to the central west side of the plot, that Oscalantine will be allowed to keep the oil deposit without further need for negotiations. Should there be an issue with this offer, Oscalantine was open to negotiations, but there seemed to be very little room for massive alteration to the treaty, as Oscalantine officials have already signed the papers.

_____________________
Incorporated States of Oscalantine

CEO of Oscalantine: Executor Nathanial Nestor Kwon

Management Head of Technology - Head Tony Max Kiwiki
Management Head of Programming - Head Lesana Victoria Melcoba
Management Head of Maintenance - Head George Alexander Kim

Military Manager of Navy - Fleet Admiral Valarie Esinstall Kwon
Military Manager of Army - General Judiciary Jimmy Thomas Lee
Military Manager of Airspace - [vacant]
Back to top Go down
Holy Edesu SocialistState
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 939
Join date : 2010-09-10
Age : 24
Location : Madison, WI

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac expands to PLOT 28   Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:42 am

[Actually, Osc, two of the five oil deposits lie on the center line. What to do...?]

_____________________
The Holy Edesu Socialist State was founded on May 1, 1907 AD.
Pro Deus et Communismo
National Anthem
EKP Anthem

No servant can serve two masters. He will either hate one and love the other, or be devoted to one and despise the other. One cannot serve both God and mammon. (Luke 16:13)
Back to top Go down
http://www.xkcd.com/
Oscalantine

avatar

Posts : 542
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Seoul, South Korea


Honor: Advanced RPer

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac expands to PLOT 28   Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:48 am

[[I saw... if we cut the land in EXACT halves <vertically>, the two rigs cut right in half. Therefore, I was thinking that we would be curving the land to either or (I guess since Nickel deposit is KI's, it is natural that the higher latitude oil deposit would be KI's and lower one would be Oscal's, but that is always open for debate.). But... in terms of the new deposit, it is clearly in the western, and therefore Oscalantine's side of the split border. I could just eat this, but as a good RPer, I feel obligated to tell people about this... so things are going to be open to negotiations. I dunno what will KI say about this, but the treaty seems fair to me... especially since Oscal isn't likely to keep the plot and GWA already has plenty of oils]]

[[Oh and not to mention that KI has exclusive nickel rights to the plot as well. 3 resources for 3 resources... it sounds fair to me.]]

_____________________
Incorporated States of Oscalantine

CEO of Oscalantine: Executor Nathanial Nestor Kwon

Management Head of Technology - Head Tony Max Kiwiki
Management Head of Programming - Head Lesana Victoria Melcoba
Management Head of Maintenance - Head George Alexander Kim

Military Manager of Navy - Fleet Admiral Valarie Esinstall Kwon
Military Manager of Army - General Judiciary Jimmy Thomas Lee
Military Manager of Airspace - [vacant]
Back to top Go down
KingIsaac



Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac expands to PLOT 28   Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:53 am

[Osca, how many oil refinery do you have in Hijjma island?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac expands to PLOT 28   

Back to top Go down
 
KingIsaac expands to PLOT 28
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Site Wide Plot; OR, Site Revival Ideas
» Part Four Welcome To The Dark Wood (site task/ Plot)
» The Reapers of The Void Plot Page. (A Role-play idea by NoelBles)
» The Crew's Plot Page
» New plot?!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tiberiam :: Roleplay :: National-
Jump to: